Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Women are from venus and men are from ITALY

BIG shout out to Italy.... I have to admit, the way I dismissed Italy before their game with France this past weekend I deserve a kick in the balls. Italy....I am sorry! The way you went about the destruction of France was inspirational. Man of the Match had to be fullback Andrea Masi. I do believe it was the first game he played at fullback and he looked very assured under the high ball. Not only that but he attacked well and got his name on the score sheet with Italy's crucial try. Bergamasco also deserves acknowledgement for kicking 17 points however I did wonder if he had the mentality for the big occasion and I'd still question it (from a goal kicking point of view). A solid Italian victory and one to be proud of too. It will rightfully take its place in the history books, albeit against a France team with serious question marks over it! I see Lievermont has tinkered yet again this week for the visit of Wales, he must surely be feeling some pressure. I can't remember the last time France lost 2 games in the Six Nations not to mind 3. More on that game later in the week though.

Anyway.... I don't usually do match reviews so I won't, but I think this victory deserves a mention on my blog seeing as I so hastily wrote them off. Credit where credit is due, now as Andy Gray would say.... Take a bow............... (and Fuck off back to the kitchen love)




Final round Match previews on Friday 

No comments:

Post a Comment