Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Six Nations Round 2 Preview (Scotland v. Wales)

Scotland v. Wales (Murrayfield)


I'm looking forward to this one. Scotland played some nice rugby against France last week in Paris. Wales struggled against England and never looked like taking the lead. On that basis alone thrown in with the Murrayfield setting, you'd think I'd be backing Scotland for this one but I'm not. I said at the beginning of this championship that Wales were gona do well this year and I'm sticking to my guns. Their pack are decent although they have lost 2 world class players props their replacements actually aren't that bad. In the second row, Bradley Davis has really imrpessed me with his work around the pitch, he is a strong runner. The backrow see's one change from last week, Andy Powell out, Ryan Jones in. Now I'll admit I'm not a fan of Ryan Jones but christe, he's a country mile ahead of that other donkey! The all important change though comes at number 10. James Hook has been handed the outhalf position to see if he can get the full potential from the Welsh backs. I believe he can. James Hook is a super player no matter where you put him. 10 is his preferred position and I'm sure he'll inspire a Welsh victory on Saturday.

RT Prediction: Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment