Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

My first shiny new post!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. I've wanted to make a blog now for a while and I spent some time mulling over the idea of it. I knew that if I made one I'd probably end up filling it with rugby related news and views. So with that, I decided to dedicate my blog to the wonderful sport. Lets get one thing clear, I will rant on about various teams, players, coaches etc. the good the bad and the ugly, you know yourself but the point of this blog is not to offend anyone although on occasion I will manage that and if you have a problem with it..well...fuck you.
I think we can all be friends on this blog, consider it your blog as much as mine! I welcome anything you have to say on anything rugby related and I look forward to hearing from you, thank you and Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment